you are visitor number

Friday, July 18, 2008

Eco Ice Cream Tip #1

From the Do Just One Thing Calendar by Eco-Expert Danny Seo

"If you're heading out for a cool, summertime ice cream treat tonight, THINK CONE, NOT DISH. An ice cream cone is a greener, tastier alternative to a plastic dish (although I know we've all had some waxy nasty ice cream cones in the past, my personal preference is to rock the sugar cone in order to prevent this dilemma-sez eMiLy) and spoon since you can consume the whole treat with very little waste. Eat carbs to save the planet." (yeah! that's what I'm talking about!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol..... I heard there making an edible cup of ice cream be on the look out beetches. lol jk :P

Ice Cream Betches said...

That sounds delish!!! Waffle cones, waffle dishes, or even just plain waffles with ice cream are great, too! Mmm...now I'm ready for some Scoops!