you are visitor number

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Impromptu Ice Cream Meet-up!

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday afternoon to receive a call from my friend Voik! I hadn't seen Voik since visiting LA in March, so was glad to hear from him. Apparently he'd just returned from a shoot in Hong Kong, and needed some ice cream. Of course, I was thrilled to accompany him to Scoops to, once again, enjoy the deliciousness of their flavor palette. I tried the Amaretto Cappuccino, and found it good but not exactly what I was looking for. So I went for the Guinness Tiramisu; Voik had, I believe, Strawberry Poppyseed. Deliciousness abounds at Scoops - and Voik recommended Pure, the vegetarian restaurant across the street, for dinner fun as well.

While eating, we noticed the LA Fire Department pull up across the street...and get out to go have some Scoops. "Now we know how the LA FD keeps their cool!" -direct Voik quote.

Punning aside, Scoops is once again highly recommended!

No comments: